The Primary Unit (Years 4-7) comprises 3 classes, which are well equipped with new Interactive Whiteboards to further develop student learning and success.
Every opportunity is given to each individual child to excel in all curriculum areas through a variety of activities.
- Primary concert and carols – held annually
- Daily fitness and fruit time
- Peer teaching across the year levels
- Specialist PE, Japanese and ICT teachers
- Use of secondary Science area
- Visiting performers
- Cultural awareness activities – Reconciliation week, Come Out, History week, Book Week, National Simultaneous Storytime, etc
- Active participation in Mathematics and Science tests
- SAPSASA sports – year 5, 6 and 7
Inter-school sports and swimming carnivals
All primary teachers cover the 8 curriculum areas of Maths, Literacy, Spelling, Society and Environment, Health, Science, The Arts, Design and Technology and specialist teachers cover Japanese, PE and ICT.
Well established play areas provide the students with ample activities that they can amuse themselves with during break time, including a primary aged play ground and lawned area.